Please note that all photos are the property of the blog owner, and are copy righted. If you'd like to use any of the images, please email me and I'll probably let you have it for free, but no stealing, please. ;)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thank You!

I just want to say "Thanks" for following my blog and leaving such sweet comments.  I feel truly blessed, and you all are making me feel as if it was a good thing to start this blog.


Now for some more flower pictures.  These are morning glories from a few summers ago, the photos were taken by my daughter.  Morning glories always make me think of this passage.

Lamentations 3:22-23
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
   for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, please.