Please note that all photos are the property of the blog owner, and are copy righted. If you'd like to use any of the images, please email me and I'll probably let you have it for free, but no stealing, please. ;)

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Entrance (Part 3)

Here's another installment on my friend's yard and garden.  This time, we'll look at the front.

Mexican primrose, jasmine, miniature roses
and geraniums fill the corner bed.



Lovely place to sit near the front door.


Now for some close ups ...

Lobelia and Columbine


I love the contrasting colors with the yellow columbine, blue lobelia, and pretty pink geraniums.





Just very sweet with the little pansies.



I love the colors in these columbine.

Finally, these horsetails are a lovely border and soften the fence.



Thank you, Linda, for sharing your yard and garden with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, please.