Please note that all photos are the property of the blog owner, and are copy righted. If you'd like to use any of the images, please email me and I'll probably let you have it for free, but no stealing, please. ;)

Friday, August 19, 2011

This Morning ....

This morning, I got my cup of coffee and looked outside and saw this, although it was more blurry (I didn't have my contacts in yet).  Think of it as seeing two bright spots of color in the green.  This picture does not do it justice at all, but you can get the idea.



So, after I woke up a bit, took a shower, put IN my contacts (LOL), I went out and looked more closely, and took some pictures.

Bottom Rose

And a surprise new bud

Promise for tomorrow

And the top rose. 

Lovely beauty

Don't ask me why I worked from bottom to top today, it's just how I looked at the roses and took the pictures.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, please.