Please note that all photos are the property of the blog owner, and are copy righted. If you'd like to use any of the images, please email me and I'll probably let you have it for free, but no stealing, please. ;)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Camellias

The camellias are in bloom here.  YAY!



Actually, the one I love the best has been blooming since Christmas. 



It's a prolific bloomer with the prettiest blossoms, in my humble opinion.


 I also love this white camellia.





Camellias like a lot of water.  This has been the best year for blossoms for these two bushes, probably because I've watered them a lot more.


The next two pictures are from the same plant, I have no idea why the one has those pretty white stripes.



We also have two more trees in the front yard, but only one of them is blooming right now.



All those dead camellia blossoms are also good for throwing.  Here in LA we may not get much snow for snow ball fights, but we can have camellia fights.  Just sayin' ... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, please.