Please note that all photos are the property of the blog owner, and are copy righted. If you'd like to use any of the images, please email me and I'll probably let you have it for free, but no stealing, please. ;)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful for Clouds

I love clouds.  We don't see them as much here in California as in other parts of the world.  They add interest to the sky.   I notice them the most when I am driving, or at sunrise.  Neither is a great time for me to take pictures, but I have a few to share with you.



The clouds were so unusual that evening, there was even a definite line where they started and ended.



And then there are the sunsets, displaying colors that, try as I might, I cannot recreate.   They are God's gifts to me.
 


Besides being beautiful, clouds are indispensable to life.  They bring life-giving rain, like they did last night here in southern California.

1 comment:

Play nice, please.