Please note that all photos are the property of the blog owner, and are copy righted. If you'd like to use any of the images, please email me and I'll probably let you have it for free, but no stealing, please. ;)

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Amaryllis for this Year

This year's amaryllis, it just bloomed a few days ago. 

I love amaryllis, especially this color.

I don't know if you can see it, but there's a second stem behind this main one, with another bud.  YAY!  I should have flowers for a few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. it's beautiful!! And so is the new blog... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers always remind me of my mum. That's a good thing!

    Welcome to blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you guys. What a nice start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful blog and pics. If you look at my avatar you might recognize me, lol.Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice, please.