Please note that all photos are the property of the blog owner, and are copy righted. If you'd like to use any of the images, please email me and I'll probably let you have it for free, but no stealing, please. ;)

Friday, March 9, 2012

Heady and Intoxicating

Grapefruit and blossoms


That's how I've been describing my back yard this past week or so.  At first, I thought it was lemon blossom, which of course is delightful.  But the scent originated too close to the house; the lemons are farther back.

Instead, it's the grapefruit tree.  The scent is stronger than lemon, and is permeating the entire yard and wafting to the front, too. 


The tree is huge, too.  It produces lots of yellow grapefruit each year -- many, many more than we can use or give away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, please.